skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Grandma's Place
Saturday, September 26, 2009
A cheerful old man I once knew
Could always find something to do
When it bored him to go
On a walk to and fro
He reversed it and walked fro and to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(26)
▼
September
(14)
Two seas
An Irish woman was bragging about her husband. "E...
A cheerful old man I once knewCould always find so...
A Word of Wisdom
I'm not sure how I got all those "anaother Parable...
another parable
Another Parable
Another Parable
Another Parable
His dog sleeps in the same bed with him. It isn't...
stuff
God wrote the Ten Commandments on tables of stone....
Do We Have As Much Sense As a Goose This fall w...
People need people - family needs family
►
August
(11)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(39)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(25)
About Me
Norma
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment