Friday, April 2, 2010

Grandma's Projects

MY PROJECTS


This one is the coordinated crazy quilt

This is ready for the state fair - entering in the class
of the MOST IMPERFECT QUILT! Several times it
almost made the garbage bag. One of the most frustrating
things I have ever done. Now it is just stacked in the
closet and when I am gone from this world, you can
chuck it in the garbage. I didn't have the heart to do
it after the hundreds (yes, I believe it was hundreds)
of hours I put into it.


And this is the crazy, crazy quilt. It makes you a little
dizzy looking at it, but really it is quite unique.

8 comments:

Lucy said...

These are great. Gives me some ideas as to what I want to do for Lolo's quilt. Although, I don't want to put in hundreds of hours like you have!!

Chris said...

Wow! Grandma...I love the quilts!

Chris said...

btw, Lucy is my wife's internet name...

Lauren said...

Grandma they are awesome! I love them!

Maren Ericson said...

They will not go in the garbage when you leave this world...they will be stolen from your closet by ME! I want the coordinated crazy blue quilt. I like it! I'll check them out for real on Sunday.

Erica Like America said...

Grandma, you are a master. I think my favorite one is the multicolored crazy quilt. I wish I could drop by to check them out in person! I love you!

Anonymous said...

You have great color coordination.The bag one is mine. It is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Setsuko