I never went to see the Teton Dam during all the time I spent in Rexburg. Shame on me. I love the picture of the old house! I want to go back there with you as my tour guide. Also, I love the graduation pictures. I'm so proud of my cousins.
I love that top picture of Malea....although she probably doesn't. Thanks for the pictures Grandma. Congrats to the Kuna High grads!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I never went to see the Teton Dam during all the time I spent in Rexburg. Shame on me. I love the picture of the old house! I want to go back there with you as my tour guide. Also, I love the graduation pictures. I'm so proud of my cousins.
I love that top picture of Malea....although she probably doesn't. Thanks for the pictures Grandma. Congrats to the Kuna High grads!
Post a Comment