skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Grandma's Place
Sunday, June 13, 2010
One more!
Wendy and Brooke just before leaving for the big marathon. Wendy got 2nd place in her division and Brooke got 3rd. Not bad!!
2 comments:
the narrator
said...
us ericsons have some skillz.
June 13, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Chris
said...
I suddenly feel really really slow.
June 15, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(3)
One more!
More pictures, I hope!
Some new pictures
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(26)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(11)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(39)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(25)
About Me
Norma
View my complete profile
2 comments:
us ericsons have some skillz.
I suddenly feel really really slow.
Post a Comment