skip to main | skip to sidebar

Grandma's Place

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
Edward Everett Hale

Let's go and DO SOMETHING today!!
Posted by Norma at 8:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (26)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • The codfish lays 10,000 eggs, the homely hen lays ...
      • It does not matter if the greatest thing for you t...
      • He who hath ears to hear . . .
      • FAMILY UNITYIndividual flowersIn flamboyant bouque...
      • We have got to lighten up so here is your laugh fo...
      • The shrilling windComes fiercely,Whipping at the c...
      • Years ago when I was reading "The Chosen" by Chaim...
      • We live in a milk pan world. We each find our own ...
      • What a blessing to serve
      • I am only one,But still I am one.I cannot do every...
      • Okay - I am back on the daily blog schedule. Each...
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (25)

About Me

Norma
View my complete profile