skip to main | skip to sidebar

Grandma's Place

Monday, August 24, 2009

We live in a milk pan world. We each find our own level. When we separate it will be as natural as the separation of morning milk. We will go into different worlds.
We can rise as cream, we can settle for cheese, or we can be dumped as whey. Whey, cheese, or cream - the choice is up to us.

Let's go for the cream!!
Posted by Norma at 7:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (26)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • The codfish lays 10,000 eggs, the homely hen lays ...
      • It does not matter if the greatest thing for you t...
      • He who hath ears to hear . . .
      • FAMILY UNITYIndividual flowersIn flamboyant bouque...
      • We have got to lighten up so here is your laugh fo...
      • The shrilling windComes fiercely,Whipping at the c...
      • Years ago when I was reading "The Chosen" by Chaim...
      • We live in a milk pan world. We each find our own ...
      • What a blessing to serve
      • I am only one,But still I am one.I cannot do every...
      • Okay - I am back on the daily blog schedule. Each...
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (25)

About Me

Norma
View my complete profile