The children were wonderful. Erica is so grown up in some of her ways and a very responsible child, so full of life and uninhibited and is so like her Mother. Ryan looks no different now than he did the first time they brought him home! I wasn’t sure he was having as good a time as the others but the night before they were to leave I noticed a pout on his face and when I asked him why, he replied that he didn’t want to go home because he was having too much fun. Then the next morning, he asked how I could get him back to Las Vegas if he were to stay with us.
Lauren is dimpled, toothless and not so aggressive. She was kind of between a "rock and a hard spot" as the older children would do one thing and the younger ones another. Her feelings would get hurt because "no one liked her" or because Shauni wouldn’t share Malea with her. Shauni I think rather rules the roost. She is shy but and usually gets her way.
Robert was such a help as he shepherded all the younger ones about. When they all left to go back to Vegas on Friday, via northern Nevada, he remained an extra day to return to Salt Lake with us on Saturday and he and Bryce went to a matinee together. Bryce cried when his Bobbie had to go home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment