March 17, 1994
. . . .My main function was to watch the children so Angeles can rest. I thought I was doing fairly well until I realized that Malea was out of my sight. I found her in the cradle, on top of little Charles.
March 18, 1994
When Doug came home this evening he looked at me and said, "Its been a long day?" and I had to agree. I was out to their place at 7:30 when he left for school so that Angeles could rest. (Just home from the hospital with Charles). I stayed until mid morning when I brought Malea home with me. Little Bryce wanted to stay with his mama and she felt she could handle him well, but when I called a bit later, she was anxious for us to come out and get him too.
. . . Malea was into everything!! First the fruit loops, then the kitchen drawers, then the bedroom drawers. Then she wanted juice, then cookies . . . When I admitted to Doug it had been a long day, I also said, "And I am so glad that she is YOURS!" She is one of a kind and I love her dearly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment